Thursday, April 3, 2014

Check-up Baby #2 : Part 1

My 1st check-up was on Monday, March 10, 2014 at Klinik Kesihatan, Kuala Lipis. Almost 2 hours jugak nak settle all things. Alhamdulillah, my Hb was 12.1..

Then after 2 weeks was my 2nd check-up. This time I pergi pagi for ambil darah & meet the doctor. As usual part ambil darah ni confirm I akan rasa nak pitam. Luckily takes time jugak process kt lab room. So I berjaya pulihkan pitam I b4 keluar dari room tu..huhu.. My Hb was 13.5, tinggi jugak tu.. Then I meet the doctor, she's scan my baby. She said my baby was big. That's mean the baby is 1 weeks older than the actual age. Supposedly the baby is 10w3d, but on the scan is 11w++.. So I akan ada appointment with doctor after a month for dating scan. Doctor want to find out my actual due date.

Today is my 3rd check-up. Luckily tak ramai orang so sekejap je kt KK tu. Furthermore diorang tak check Hb pun coz last week dah check. Baby's heartbeat pun tak pernah check since my 1st check-up. Maybe coz baby kecil lagi kot. Nurse just check kedudukan rahim je. Kuat jugak dia tekan-tekan perut I. Risau dibuatnya.huhu.. Ok my next appointment is on April 24, 2014. Will update soon! Bye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment