Wednesday, April 9, 2014

All About Alisha Adriana ♥

Hi! Dah lama tak update about my lil princess yang comel tu. Fyi, Alisha dah pandai 'pee pee' dalam toilet. It happened on last Friday. She was 33 months old. So easy to train her. Just 1 hari dah pandai. But if 'poo poo', dia tak nak seat on mangkuk tandas. Even I bought a potty training pun dia tak nak seat on that. She said 'sakit'. Lol. So when she need 'poo poo' I have to wear her a diaper. How come? Haha..

At the same time, I try to desperate Alisha from breastfeeding. Fyi, she still breastfeed on her 33 months old. One day in the morning, I'd read about how to desperate baby from breastfeed. So I choose to use my lipstick and put it on my breast. It seems like blood. I've told Alisha that my breast was bleeding. So she can't breastfeed. At that time she doesn't want to breastfeed. I thought it works..but after about half an hour she has her breastfeeding dengan selamba..haha.. Ok mission 1 was failed! So turn to mission 2. I put the asam gelugor on my breast. She just put her mouth on my breast and suddenly she was shocked. She said my breast had blood and masam! Haha.. Mission 2 was succeed! Alhamdulillah until now Alisha dah tak nak breastfeed. Actually I tak plan pun nak desperate Alisha from breastfeed on that day. My hubby dah lama suruh but I always said nanti and nanti..huhu..

So the conclusion is the earlier you teach your children, the faster they will learn, the clever they are! Like my lil daughter Alisha Adriana. She is very clever girl! Mommy and daddy really love you dear! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment