Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Check-up Baby #2 : Part 2

Last week on April 24, 2014 was my 4th check-up. My Hb was ok, which is 12.1gm%. But my weight was not ok! Haha.. It was 54kg which is less 0.5kg than before. Actually on my 1st & 2nd check-up, my weight were same (54.5kg). But doctor said it's ok in my early stage.

Uterus larger than date? This case la yg caused me got green sticker. Huhu.. Konon2 a sign for get more attention. Actually my baby was 14w4d but they said the baby is 18w?? How come jauh sangat different tu?? Today is also my dating scan with doctor but she's got a meeting.

So I met the doctor for repeat scan on yesterday (April 28). My baby was 15w2d. I'm so excited to see the baby on the screen! The baby looks bigger than my last scan. How fast the time goes on.. So actually the uterus is NOT larger than the date as I was told just now. The scanner shows that my baby was 16 weeks. It's mean just a bit different from the actual baby's age. But why my tummy too big? The doctor said maybe my rahim is big. What?? Why? But she said it would not effect my pregnancy. Maybe it because of my twin pregnancy case before this, which is my 2nd kantung was not wholly shrink. So the doctor decided to make another repeat scan on May 12, 2014. I hope everything is going well. Aamiin..

P/S: I dah rasa baby moving on my tummy. So excited! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment