Sunday, October 14, 2012

Status Update for Alisha Adriana!

I have long not been update on the Alisha Adriana's progress. Last update was about her 9 months old. Ok, let's start with the latest growth of my lil princess.  

Another 3 days she will move on age 16 months. She already have 12 teethes! Four molar teethes which is each upper and down both has two molar teethes. Another eight teethes was at front, which is both upper and down has four teethes. She also can say a word but a bit lisp. Such as 'car', 'bubble', 'aniey' (barney), 'shushu' (milk), 'kakak', 'nenek'...and the most I like is she can call me 'mummy'! So glad to hear that! What she likes? Ok, she likes screaming! When something is not suits her, she will scream until I give what she want. She also likes to watch Barney. Every morning after she wake up she will asking me for Barney.
 
Watching Barney with her snack & pyjama
Dancing with Barney

No comments:

Post a Comment