Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm Glad Breastfeed Her..

Alisha was 16 months old but I'm still breastfeeding her. I am proud be able breastfeed her from her birth until now. Actually Alisha don't like formula milk. I had tried to give her FM because I thought my milk is not enough for her. I had using breast-pump but I just got 2 ounce for an hour! So I took 'Shaklee' vitamins to add my milk. Yes it's work but my breast was swelling when Alisha sleep and also when I'm not pump my breast. So, I'm stop taking the vitamin. Alhamdulillah, I still have breast milk until now. Here are FM which I had tried to give my baby:

Dumex Mamex Gold Step 1
Snow Step 1
Dumex Bebelac Step 1
Dumex Dugro Chocolate
Dumex Dugro Fruit&Veg

Unfortunately she don't like all of them.. But luckily she remain choose my breast-milk! Go go Alisha Adriana! 

No comments:

Post a Comment