Friday, December 24, 2010

After Being Wait For 5 Months...

We are trying to get a baby. As a new marriage couple, we also want child such as other couples. On 15th October 2010, my hubby send me to the airport. I'm going back to my hometown in Kemaman, while my hubby attend his course at here (Kuching).

On 19th October 2010, i bought pregnancy test at pharmacy. Actually my last period was on 20th September 2010. But usually my period for the next month is early 4-5 days. So i decided to took the test on that day.

The result is......................... POSITIVE! I was just about to throw it away when I looked at it and saw the two little lines! I think I passed out for a couple minutes, came to, passed out again and decided it was time to tell my dear hubby. He is the first person I tell about this good news. You know what? He don't believe me, and I also can't believe it! We spent the next couple of days in total shock.

We decided to see the doctor after I'm going back to Kuching. I'm so exited! Alhamdulillah, after being wait for 5 months, I'm pregnant. My parents? They are so happy with this good news. They will get 2nd grandchild soon. They are really caring about me. I love you all so much!

So here i present to you my UPT.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment