Monday, December 27, 2010

1st Check-Up At KK

On 21st December 2010 was my 1st pregnancy check-up at KK. We arrived early morning at 8.15 a.m but we waiting for my turn for 2hours! Lucky my dear hubby accompany me, so I'm not too bored.. :)

No. 13 room 9, that's was my turn! A bit nervous actually. 1st thing I've been told to do is 'pee' and then the nurse test it on the two pieces of paper. I'm not sure about the result but she just move her head down twice. Maybe it sign to endorse my pregnancy. Then she bring me to room no. 12 for injection. What for? It's for vaccine and blood test. Oh no! My last injection was rubella when I was fifteen. It was long time ago! So, a bit nervous to be inject :)

1st injection is for vaccine. Guess what? After 5 second, I'm feel dizzy and my eyes was fuzzy. Oh my God, it's sign to get fainting! I know it because i ever feel it before. The nurse said that it was vaccine effect. Then she told me to relax because the next injection for blood test is coming. I'm still in a state of dizziness and fuzzy, the doctor inject me for blood test. Then it finish! What? Not finish yet? Gosh! The doctor want to inject another hand because the blood that he just taken is not enough! I'm in pain again.. :(

Now it completely finish? Not yet. I still have to make hemoglobin (Hb) test. Lucky it's not really hurt like three injection just now. The result of Hb test was 13.1 gm%. It is a good sign for my baby. Alhamdulillah.. Then I have to see the doctor. After that I need to see the dentist but it was 12 p.m and the dental clinic was close. So I've been told to come again next week. My next appointment at KK is on 17th January 2011.

I'm so tired and hungry. Today I got four injections! I think this is my 1st time I've being inject too much at the same day! I hope it also my last time.. :) Our next destination is to restaurant for lunch. Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment