Thursday, January 29, 2015

Rezeki January

Hi,
Alhamdulillah my first winning in year 2015, I'd got KFC vouchers worth RM40 from online survey under NSTP. Small winning only. Hihi

Another RM20 already used. Huhu

Then I got Senheng vouchers worth RM600 from Nivea contest. So boleh la buy some small kitchen appliances especially blender. My blender dah rosak, itupun dapat from gift kahwin. Huhu..

Still waiting for another RM300. So lembap!

Last but not least, I got Giant vouchers from NescafeLatteCaramel contest worth RM200. Another RM50 of Giant voucher I got from Dutch Lady contest. My hubby dah booking awal-awal for buying susu & pampers kids. Haha



Tadaa.. Ni la hasil belanja using voucher RM250

Alhamdulillah, rezeki anak-anak. Hopefully makin hari makin bertambah rezeki kami. InsyaAllah, Aamiin... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment