Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Placenta Previa at 31 Weeks Preggy

Suddenly doctor said my placenta is low lying & need to refer to an expertise doctor. Maybe I should deliver my baby by ceazer if the placenta previa are type 3@4, and will admitted until I give birth. Really shock when I heard about it... A week after that, I scan once again at private clinic. The doctor also said my placenta is low lying.

Last weekend (30/08/2014) my hubby went to Dungun for meeting his grandfather@tokki. He bring coconut oil for curing me. Actually my hubby's tokki memang expert bab2 pregnancy problem ni. So I kena sapu coconut oil tu on my tummy. Sempat la jugak dalam 3 hari I guna minyak tu before my appointment date.

Today (02/09/2014) 34w2d is my appointment with doctor pakar at Hospital Kuala Lipis. So surprise when doctor said my placenta site is normal! Alhamdulillah, syukur to Allah. I'm really happy right now ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment