Friday, May 9, 2014

Little Winning Update

Hi guys! Dah lama kot I tak update bout my lil winning as a bilis comper.huhu..
Ok I start from my latest winning, I just got call from P&G contest organizer yesterday. Alhamdulillah syukur & happy sangat since dah lama tak won lately. Guess what? I won Panasonic washing machine worth RM1899! Alhamdulillah.. Actually I never won a washing machine since I'd join contest. So excited! ♡


Next winning are from Allianz Malaysia & Kimberly Clark, which is I won an ipad Mini & Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0. These prizes were also my first winning as tablet category. Maklumlah bilis comper.huhu..



Another winning was from 7-Eleven contest. I'd won Poh Kong Pearl Set worth RM500 & Yoobao Powerbank. Alhamdulillah..



Ni pulak prizes from 'Friso Gold Our Today Moments Contest'. I got 4 Legoland tickets for both adults and children worth RM540.


Alhamdulillah rezeki anak-anak.. Semoga rezeki kami sekeluarga melimpah-ruah.. Aamiin ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment