Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Nikon D3200: My 1st DSLR Camera

Finally it belongs to me! Actually we didn't plan to buy it at Mid Valley Megamall, but we plan to buy at Low Yat Plaza. We went to Tech World Expo at Mid Valley on Saturday, February 02, 2013 for buy printer and external hard disk. There was a camera store (FOTOKEM) which we past by when we on day way to parking basement. My hubby told me to stop by. So I'm asking about Nikon D3200 price, how it works and so on. Then after the explanation from the salesperson, we quite interesting to buy it.

RED? CNY theme? Ok it was my hubby choice. Because he said the black one is a common colour which most photographer used. So he wants to look different from others. Really? Ok I can accept that reason! hehe..

The normal price is RM2199. The CNY price is RM2099. Just 10% discount! So CIPUT! We also buy the lenses protection worth RM140. After less, the price of Nikon D3200 including lenses protection is RM2200. We also got some gift which are the memory card 8GB X2 (class 10) worth RM109 each, tripod worth RM170, bag, and photobook worth RM88. Satisfied? Of course!

Jeng Jeng Jeng!

No comments:

Post a Comment